AR-D4102+4103 (hier finden Sie einen Lageplan)
Telefon: 0271/740 – 2060
Telefonische Beratungstermine Di und Do von 9:30 - 12:30 Uhr bitte hier eintragen mit aktueller Rufnummer und als registrierte/r Bewerber/in
Während der terminierten Beratung ist eine zusätzliche telefonische Erreichbarkeit momentan nicht möglich.
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail.
How do I find a job?
To use the job placement service, you need to follow the guide below:
Deposit your applicant profile here - ideally with the following information:
- Personal details, nationality (please note: non-EU citizens are expected to seek permitted employment on their own responsibility).
- If you have any questions regarding work permits, please contact us.
- Course of study and semester as well as already obtained (professional, university) degrees.
- Professional knowledge and skills as well as the intended occupation.
- Language skills, computer skills as well as information on sports/music or other special features.
- Select whether you would like individual job search counseling by confirming the field to be interested in job placement counseling. For this purpose, please also use the selection "BKZ", so that an individual assignment of possible job suggestions can be used for us.
After sending the applicant profile, you will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail and your profile will usually be activated promptly.
2. optimization of your job search with desired advice from the job placement service.To optimize your profile and for a personal consultation, please call us. Together we can complete your information and make individual suggestions. For this purpose, you can also make use of the scheduled consultation hours .
3. search job offers
On our website you can view all currently open job offers .
Please also check the offers to see if they are suitable in terms of location and time. You will find the relevant information in bullet points below the job description.
In the second step, you can view the stored job description with the contact details.
Please use the opportunity to inform yourself at regular intervals. New job offers are published daily on our website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
4. contact us
At the moment, until the changeover, you can request contact details for job offers primarily by e-mail. Please use your student e-mail address for this purpose. Please always include your matriculation number and the respective job IDs. It is only possible to pass on contact details by telephone to a limited extent.
In the near future (beginning of January 2021), it will be possible to access the job provider data independently as a registered and activated user and to edit the placement overview in your own user profile.
If you need advice, e.g. on financing your studies by taking up employment, we will be happy to assist you with our experience. You can arrange an individual consultation appointment for this purpose.
5. contact the employer.Refer to the job description for the desired form of application.
6. give feedback
Please enter promptly in your applicant profile whether you applied, got the job or you declined it.
This helps to keep the job portal up to date for all users.
We would like to know:
Did the job agency support you well in your job search?
How did you get along with the company, the institution or the job providers and were the promised working conditions kept?
Are there any suggestions or proposals?
Please note that placement success depends significantly on the fit of your applicant profile to the job profiles.
Please contact the job providers only after first comparing your professional, temporal and spatial requirements with your wishes and possibilities.
If, due to special circumstances and events, it is not (or no longer) possible to use the Job Center, the Job Center reserves the right to deactivate a user account.
There is no legal claim to access the job portal.